(800) 845-1190

Comdata Permits Trucking Services

Photo of On the Go Transportation [Major] [Minor] and Temporary Permit
Lot of people who have invested in the transportation industry will tell you that there is a load of money to be produced in it. This is because transportation is one of the important drivers for any economy. Well, if you are pondering joining the transportation industry, you should know that it takes a fair amount of hard work to obtain the right documentation and permits to operate your business venture legally. You will find that at times you need more than one vehicle permit to commence your business vehicle transportation service.

All operators of commercial vehicles are required by law to receive the general CDL permit before they start functioning any variety of commercial vehicle. In order to obtain this permit, your drivers must start by taking the regular driving classes and obtaining a general driving license. After they have attained this license, they will need to prove farther that they can execute maximum driving safety techniques. There are normally several other physical criteria addition to the test.

[Minor] – [Major] On The Go Transportation

To receive a CDL, your drivers must visit any office that issues driving licenses or a permit company and then have to ask for a CDL permit application form and study manual. Consider that obtaining a CDL requires more effort than if you were aiming to obtain a regular drivers license. Therefore, you should be set for a plenty of memorization and a complicated learning process. Make sure you learn all that is in the manual before attempting to take the test for the vehicle permit. Alongside studying the manual, a medical examination is also involved. Once you have accomplished this, you can select a day and go back for the test.

Call On The Go Transportation for [Major] – [Minor]

  • Transport Permit
  • Trip Permits
  • Trucking Permit
  • MC Permit
  • Fuel Trip Permits
  • Commercial Vehicle Permit
  • Intermodal Vehicle Permits
  • Usdot Permit
  • Dot Overweight Permit
  • Intermodal Permits

There are a few other varieties of permits included for commercial vehicles. If you are planning to be driving an oversize commercial vehicle, you will also need a special permit. One of the basic permits of this form is the permit for too much axle or gross weight. However, this permit can only be given when the weight is not above the maximum allowable for that kind of vehicle. Most of the time, you will find that this is a temporary permit because you will not need to transport excess loads at all times.

On The Go Transportation – [Major]

Call (800) 845-1190 for [Minor] – [Major]

In order to secure this permit, your vehicle must be properly registered depending on the law. In addition to that, it’s vital to note that you must not use the permit to venture to carry weight that is not allowed by federal law. Permits are normally valid for about a year from the date of issue. Finally, if you want to obtain the permits that are mentioned and discussed here, you will have to pay an expense. The amount will vary depending on the type of permit. There are a few other permits that you may find necessary to own when entering specific industries, but they are relatively easier to obtain and less time-consuming.

We Provide Permit Services to all Fifty States

  • Alabama Permit Company
  • Arkansas Permit Services
  • California Permit Services
  • Delaware Permit Company
  • Florida Permit Company
  • Hawaii Temporary Permit
  • Iowa CDL Permit
  • Maryland Truck Permit
  • Michigan Vehicle Permit
  • Mississippi Trucking Services
  • Nebraska Temporary Permit
  • New Hampshire Permit Service
  • North Dakota Truck Permit
  • Pennsylvania Permit Service
  • Rhode Island Permit Services
  • South Dakota Transport Permit
  • Utah Permit Services
  • Virginia Transport Permit
  • West Virginia CDL Permit
  • Wisconsin Truck Permit

Request a Quote