(800) 845-1190

Dot Overweight Permits Trucking Services

Image of On the Go Transportation [Major] [Minor] and Fuel Trip Permits
Lots of folks who have invested in the transportation industry will tell you that there is a lot of money to be earned in it. This is because transportation is one of the fundamental drivers for any economy. Well, if you are thinking about joining the transportation industry, you should know that it takes a fair amount of hard work to obtain the right documentation and permits if you want to operate your enterprise legally. You will find that at times you need more than one car permit to commence your business vehicle transportation service.

All owners of commercial vehicles are required by law to receive the general CDL permit before they start using any form of commercial vehicle. In order to obtain this permit, your drivers must start by taking the regular driving classes and obtaining a general driving license. After they have obtained this license, they will ought to prove farther that they can perform maximum driving safety techniques. There are normally several other physical requirements addition to the test.

[Minor] – [Major] On The Go Transportation

To receive a CDL, your drivers will need to pay a visit to any office that issues driving licenses or a permit company then afterwards have to ask for a CDL permit application and study manual. Take note that obtaining a CDL requires more effort than if you were planning to obtain a regular drivers license. Therefore, you should be prepared for a lot of memorization and a challenging learning process. Be sure you learn all that is in the manual before attempting to take the test for the vehicle permit. Along with studying the manual, a medical examination is also demanded. Once you have finished this, you can select a day and go back for the test.

Call On The Go Transportation for [Major] – [Minor]

  • Temporary Permit
  • Truck Permit
  • Fuel Permit
  • Permitting Service
  • CDL Permits
  • Dot Special Permits
  • Truck Permit Services
  • Over Dimensional Permit
  • Intermodal Permit
  • Intrastate Trucking Permit

There are a few other forms of permits included for commercial vehicles. If you are planning to be driving an oversize commercial vehicle, you will also need a special permit. One of the basic permits of this type is the permit for extra axle or gross weight. However, this permit can only be given when the weight is not over the maximum allowable for that variety of vehicle. Most of the time, you will find that this is a brief permit because you will not need to transport excess loads at all times.

On The Go Transportation – [Major]

Call (800) 845-1190 for [Minor] – [Major]

In order to qualify for this permit, your vehicle must be properly registered depending on the law. In addition to that, it’s essential to note that you must not use the permit to venture to carry weight that is not allowed by federal law. Permits are normally valid for about a year from the date of issue. Finally, to obtain the permits that are mentioned and discussed here, you will need to pay a price. The amount will vary depending on the type of permit. There are a few other permits that you may find necessary to own when entering specific industries, but they are relatively easier to obtain and less time-consuming.

We Provide Permit Services to all Fifty States

  • Alaska Permit Service
  • Arizona Transport Permit
  • California Trucking Services
  • Connecticut Permit Service
  • Georgia CDL Permit
  • Idaho CDL Permit
  • Kansas Permit Service
  • Maine Transport Permit
  • Massachusetts Transport Permit
  • Mississippi CDL Permit
  • Montana Permit Service
  • New Hampshire Transport Permit
  • Oklahoma Transport Permit
  • Oregon Permit Services
  • South Carolina Permit Service
  • Tennessee Permit Service
  • Texas Permit Services
  • Vermont Permit Services
  • Washington Vehicle Permit
  • Wisconsin Permit Company

Request a Quote