(800) 845-1190

Hauling Permit Trucking Services

Photo of On the Go Transportation [Major] [Minor] and Dot Permits
Lot of people who have invested in the transportation industry will tell you that there is a ton of money to be earned in it. This is because transportation is one of the fundamental drivers for any economy. Well, if you are thinking of joining the transportation industry, you should know that it takes a fair amount of hard work to get the right documentation and permits so as to operate your company legally. You will find that at times you need more than one automobile permit to commence your industrial vehicle transportation service.

All possessors of commercial vehicles are required by law to obtain the general CDL permit before they start using any variety of commercial vehicle. If you want to obtain this permit, your drivers must start by taking the regular driving classes and obtaining a general driving license. After they have gotten this license, they will have to prove even more that they can execute maximum driving safety techniques. There are normally several other physical conditions addition to the test.

[Minor] – [Major] On The Go Transportation

To obtain a CDL, your drivers need to pay a visit to any office that issues driving licenses or a permit company and have to ask for a CDL permit application form and study manual. Consider that obtaining a CDL requires more effort than if you were planning to obtain a regular drivers license. Therefore, you should be set for a load of memorization and a challenging learning process. Be sure you learn all that is in the manual before attempting to take the test for the vehicle permit. In addition to studying the manual, a medical examination is also called for. Once you have performed this, you can select a day and go back for the test.

Call On The Go Transportation for [Major] – [Minor]

  • Permit Services
  • Temporary Permits
  • Intermodal State Vehicle And Permit Processing
  • Permitting Service
  • Ifta Permit
  • Intermodal Vehicle Permits
  • Interstate Permits
  • Fuel Trip Permit
  • Ny Hut Trip Permit
  • Intrastate Permit

There are a few other forms of permits included for commercial vehicles. If you are planning to be driving an oversize commercial vehicle, you will also need a special permit. One of the basic permits of this variety is the permit for excess axle or gross weight. However, this permit can only be given when the weight is not over the maximum allowable for that kind of vehicle. Most of the time, you will find that this is a permit because you will not have to transport excess loads at all times.

On The Go Transportation – [Major]

Call (800) 845-1190 for [Minor] – [Major]

In order to get this permit, your vehicle must be properly registered depending on the law. In addition to that, it’s essential to note that you must not use the permit to try to carry weight that is not allowed by federal law. Permits are normally valid for about a year from the date of issue. Finally, in order to obtain the permits that are mentioned and discussed here, you will have to pay a fee. The amount will vary depending on the type of permit. There are a few other permits that you may find necessary to own when entering specific industries, but they are relatively easier to get and less time-consuming.

We Provide Permit Services to all Fifty States

  • Alaska CDL Permit
  • Arizona Truck Permit
  • California Truck Permit
  • Delaware Permit Service
  • Florida CDL Permit
  • Hawaii Temporary Permit
  • Kansas Permit Company
  • Maine Temporary Permit
  • Massachusetts Temporary Permit
  • Minnesota Temporary Permit
  • Nevada CDL Permit
  • New Hampshire Truck Permit
  • Oklahoma Permit Service
  • Oregon CDL Permit
  • South Carolina Permit Services
  • South Dakota Temporary Permit
  • Utah Permit Services
  • Virginia CDL Permit
  • West Virginia Permit Services
  • Wisconsin Permit Service

Request a Quote