(800) 845-1190

Intermodal State Vehicle And Permit Processing Trucking Services

Picture of On the Go Transportation [Major] [Minor] and Hauling Permit
Some people who have invested in the transportation industry will tell you that there is a load of money to be earned in it. This is because transportation is one of the necessary drivers for any economy. Well, if you are considering joining the transportation industry, you should know that it takes a fair amount of campaign to achieve the right documentation and permits in order to operate your organization legally. You will find that at times you need more than one truck permit to start off your professional vehicle transportation service.

All managers of commercial vehicles are required by law to receive the general CDL permit before they start functioning any type of commercial vehicle. For you to obtain this permit, your drivers must start by taking the regular driving classes and obtaining a general driving license. After they have purchased this license, they will have to prove even more that they can exercise maximum driving safety techniques. There are normally several other physical requirements addition to the test.

[Minor] – [Major] On The Go Transportation

To obtain a CDL, your drivers must visit any office that issues driving licenses or a permit company then afterwards have to ask for a CDL permit application form and study manual. Keep in mind that obtaining a CDL requires more effort than if you were wanting to obtain a regular drivers license. Therefore, you should be ready for a lot of memorization and a complex learning process. Ensure you learn all that is in the manual before attempting to take the test for the vehicle permit. In addition to studying the manual, a medical examination is also involved. Once you have undertaken this, you can select a day and go back for the test.

Call On The Go Transportation for [Major] – [Minor]

  • CDL Permit
  • Hazardous Permits
  • Trucking Permit
  • MC Permit
  • Intermodal Vehicle Permits
  • Dot Special Permits
  • Fuel Tax Permit
  • Trucking Permits By State
  • Fuel Tax Permits
  • Intermodal Permits

There are a few other types of permits included for commercial vehicles. If you are planning to be driving an oversize commercial vehicle, you will also need a special permit. One of the basic permits of this type is the permit for too much axle or gross weight. However, this permit can only be given when the weight is not above the maximum allowable for that type of vehicle. Most of the time, you will find that this is a transitory permit because you will not have to transport excess loads at all times.

On The Go Transportation – [Major]

Call (800) 845-1190 for [Minor] – [Major]

In order to get this permit, your vehicle must be properly registered according to the law. Along with that, it’s necessary to note that you must not use the permit to venture to carry weight that is not supported by federal law. Permits are normally legitimate for about a year from the date of issue. Finally, if you want to obtain the permits that are mentioned and discussed here, you will have to pay an expense. The amount will vary according to the type of permit. There are a few other permits that you may find essential to own when entering specific industries, but they are relatively easier to get and less time-consuming.

We Provide Permit Services to all Fifty States

  • Alabama Truck Permit
  • Arizona Permit Services
  • Colorado Transport Permit
  • Delaware Trucking Services
  • Florida CDL Permit
  • Idaho Vehicle Permit
  • Illinois Permit Service
  • Louisiana Trucking Services
  • Michigan Transport Permit
  • Mississippi Permit Services
  • Nevada Permit Company
  • New Mexico Temporary Permit
  • North Carolina Vehicle Permit
  • Oregon Permit Company
  • South Carolina Vehicle Permit
  • Tennessee Truck Permit
  • Utah Temporary Permit
  • Vermont Permit Services
  • West Virginia Temporary Permit
  • Wyoming Permit Services

Request a Quote