(800) 845-1190

Usdot Hazardous Permit Trucking Services

Image of On the Go Transportation [Major] [Minor] and Interstate Permit
Lots of folks who have invested in the transportation industry will tell you that there is a load of money to be made in it. This is because transportation is one of the standard drivers for any economy. Well, if you are considering joining the transportation industry, you should know that it takes a fair amount of hard work to acquire the right documentation and permits so as to operate your company legally. You will find that at times you need more than one car permit to commence your industrial vehicle transportation service.

All operators of commercial vehicles are required by law to get the general CDL permit before they start using any form of commercial vehicle. For you to obtain this permit, your drivers must start by taking the regular driving classes and obtaining a general driving license. After they have received this license, they will ought to prove even more that they can practice maximum driving safety techniques. There are normally several other physical demands addition to the test.

[Minor] – [Major] On The Go Transportation

To acquire a CDL, your drivers need to pay a visit to any office that issues driving licenses or a permit company and have to ask for a CDL permit application form and study manual. Remember that obtaining a CDL requires more effort than if you were planning to obtain a regular drivers license. Therefore, you should be primed for a lot of memorization and a complex learning process. Ensure you learn all that is in the manual before attempting to take the test for the vehicle permit. Along with studying the manual, a medical examination is also demanded. Once you have finished this, you can select a day and go back for the test.

Call On The Go Transportation for [Major] – [Minor]

  • Temporary Permit
  • Vehicle Permits
  • Oregon Bond
  • Hauling Permits
  • Comdata Permits
  • Dot Overweight Permits
  • Truck Permit Service
  • Intermodal Permit
  • Usdot Hazardous Permits
  • Intrastate Permit

There are a few other forms of permits included for commercial vehicles. If you are planning to be driving an oversize commercial truck, you will also need a special permit. One of the basic permits of this form is the permit for too much axle or gross weight. However, this permit can only be given when the weight is not over the maximum allowable for that kind of vehicle. Most of the time, you will find that this is a temporary permit because you will not need to transport excess loads at all times.

On The Go Transportation – [Major]

Call (800) 845-1190 for [Minor] – [Major]

If you want to apply for this permit, your vehicle must be properly registered depending on the law. Along with that, it’s crucial to note that you must not use the permit to try to carry weight that is not permitted by federal law. Permits are normally valid for about a year from the date of issue. Finally, in order to obtain the permits that are mentioned and discussed here, you will need to pay an expense. The amount will vary according to the type of permit. There are a few other permits that you may find important to own when entering specific industries, but they are relatively easier to acquire and less time-consuming.

We Provide Permit Services to all Fifty States

  • Alabama Vehicle Permit
  • Arizona Truck Permit
  • Colorado Trucking Services
  • Delaware Truck Permit
  • Georgia Temporary Permit
  • Idaho Temporary Permit
  • Indiana Vehicle Permit
  • Louisiana Transport Permit
  • Michigan Transport Permit
  • Minnesota Truck Permit
  • Nebraska Permit Service
  • New Mexico Permit Company
  • Ohio CDL Permit
  • Pennsylvania Permit Services
  • South Carolina Transport Permit
  • Tennessee Permit Service
  • Utah Vehicle Permit
  • Vermont Permit Service
  • West Virginia Truck Permit
  • Wisconsin Temporary Permit

Request a Quote